The Purchasing agent reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for identifying suppliers, researching goods and services, processing purchase orders, and verifying delivered items.
- Researching and comparing domestic suppliers, goods, and services.
- Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency.
- Preparing and processing purchase orders. Determine quantity and timing of deliveries based on production requirements.
- Maintain accurate landed costs for all items.
- Responsible for logistics of imported products.
- Maintain US customs compliance.
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
- Excel, Word
- Globalshop Solutions
- 1-3 years experience in Purchasing
Customer Service Assistant
Horizon Tool Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Data Entry Assistant to join our Sales team. This position will provide clerical support to meet the needs of Customer Service/Inside Sales and the Sales Department.
- High School Diploma; some college preferred.
- Good data entry skills accuracy important.
- Excellent work history with proven track record.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Ability to plan and organize workload; flexibility to handle pressure and work with interruptions and meet deadlines; attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibility.
- Enter orders into ERP System
- Working on processing returns
- Supports work activity for Customer Service Representatives/Inside Sales
- Any other duties as may be assigned
You may submit a resumé or complete a job application and mail it to:
Horizon Tool, Inc.
7918 Industrial Village Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27409